The curriculum of Carlton Landing Academy Charter School is rooted in 6 Foundations:
- Project Based Learning Experiences provide practical, real-world opportunities for students to effectively reiterate and reinforce classroom curriculum and the taught knowledge base.
- Active Pedagogy addresses teaching across disciplines. We are a premier learning community that involves all students in holistic, multi-sensory environments that create a lifelong love of learning.
- Culture and Character present the Academy’s approach to building and sustaining a strong school culture that fosters extraordinary character building, academic excellence, lifelong learning, high expectations and equity.
- Leadership and School Improvement describe how effective leaders support high achievement and continuous improvement.
- Structures address how school leaders organize time, faculties and students to support project-based learning experiences, active pedagogy and the intentional cultivation of culture.
- Our Didactic Approach is to train and equip students through a holistic learning approach of academic rigor, character development and connection with nature to become life-long learners.